With just over five months left until the 31st January 2021 Self Assessment Tax Return 19/20 deadline, now is the time to sign up to our tax return service from £150 per return*. Don’t delay and get in touch today!
Self-Assessment 19/20 Checklist:
- Form P60, which gives details of your gross earnings and tax deducted for the year.
- Form P11D, which gives details of your benefits in kind arising from your employment.
- Details of any interest received from bank deposit and/or building society accounts during the year.
- Details of any self-employed income and expenses during the year.
- Details of any dividends received during the year.
- Details of the amounts you have received in respect of your State or Private Pension.
- Details of any shares bought or sold during the year.
- Details of rent income and expenses for the year.
- Details of any child benefit received during the year (also include this if paid to your partner/wife).
- Details of any outstanding student loans which still require repayment.
- Details relating to capital gains such as sale of assets, shares, property, or capital distributions.
- Details of any donations, pension contributions or investments (EIS/SEIS/VCT)
- Details of Mis-sold PPI payments reclaimed.
- All the above details for your partner, husband or wife if necessary.
- Any other items you may consider relevant to your personal tax affairs.